My highs and my lows

ERASMUS rulez...Madrid rulez...and what else is goin' on in Karos world!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Its over! This was my Erasmus time! I can't believe that it found an end finally...no Metro, no Rey Juan Carlos, no Patatas Bravas, no Calimocho, no Erasmus parties and the worst...I'm not with you. While I was sitting in the plane I had thousands of pictures and feelings in my mind... all these trips, places and people!

It was one of my dreams to come to Madrid and my expectations were not only fulfilled but even exceeded...exceeded in all manners... The good things were too good to be true and my Lows even worse...but 'thats life'... I think that this challenge was more than just a cultural exchange, it was a personal experience and also a manner to learn something about myself... Im sorry for all the mistakes I made... I cannot turn back the time but I can learn from them... My whole life changed due to this exchange... its incredible and unbelievable... and I never expected this to happen...

This was an important and amazing experience which will be always part of my life, a part of myself; as well as everybody I met will be a part of my life from now on... I will never forget what happend... and even though I dont't know when I'll come back I hope soon! For everybody who doesn't believe in Erasmus friendships: They exist. Some flights were already booked to see each other again, the first who visited me here in Breda was LUCA;-) Thanks so much for comin chaval:-)

I discovered Madrids' beauty and fascination and furthermore Im happy that my German/ Dutch friends and my family could share this enthusiasm together with me for a while . I thank you all for comin to Madrid cause it really meant a lot to me!

As it is known you can do Erasmus just once in your life..... that makes this experience so unique and special; every Erasmus will agree on this;-) And for all guys who stay in Madrid until June: Enjoy your time! Even though a lot of people left you will meet new amazing persons...cause this is the circle of coming and and going...We didn't mean anything to Madrid... but to us (to me) Madrid meant and means so much... even not describable in words...

However, ...I also know that this was the right time to come back to my life in Germany and Holland...not only to come back to the people who waited for me but also to take the consequences of all the happenings and to try to find my inner peace. I know there is a different way for me to go next! I know I will find my way and I wish all of you good luck and success while walking your way!

3 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger x said...

Was für ein lieber Text! Ich wünsche dir ganz ganz viel Spaß am Wochenende. Bis Montag, Kathrin x

 
At 2:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Miss u, guapa! The next months wont be the same without you. Besos, Jan

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger I'd ask said...

Un besito suave a esta chica, dulce como el caramelo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home