My highs and my lows

ERASMUS rulez...Madrid rulez...and what else is goin' on in Karos world!

Monday, October 09, 2006


Hola chicos!
In return for the party pics I think I should also prove that I'm doing more besides drinking, not sleeping, having party and dancing...for example...

Here (left pic) u can be sure that I am thinking about the architecture of the Palacio Real...

"Is it baroque...or rather neoclassicism" ;-) ....and I think that I am happy on the next pic because I found the answer!...What else could make me so happy?!











....and here we are of course NOT lazing around! We just had a serious discussion about the Royal familiy when Kathi disturbed us by taking this photo!





...and here u can see how dedicated I am to this excellent city...and how much I appreciate this Royal traditions! I even have a small affair with this street lamp...

What do u think about my development? Maybe this is a preparation for the next Koniginnendag in Breda? From now on...I will really really celebrate and enjoy it...

1 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger Kalinka said...

Das sind keine stories!...das ist doch die realidad!!!;-)hahah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home