My highs and my lows

ERASMUS rulez...Madrid rulez...and what else is goin' on in Karos world!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006



Hey! My studies have started this week, actually on Monday but this was more an 'introduction'. I even don't want to call it introduction because it was soo unorganised! Wow! Even studying one year at the NHTV couldn't prepare me for this! Ok... rumours are afloat that there exists a free Spanish course at the university which we could attend. Of course, we know for sure that there is one for 235,-€...but nobody could give us any information about the free one. Thus, the first day could also be declared as unsuccessful treasure hunt. Today there were no classes at all...because of ?...and consequently my very first day will be tomorrow! (Picture: Steffi and me at our campus in Fuenlabrada)
There are several universities in Madrid and my Universidad Rey Juan Carlos has even 4 campi: 3 in the deep south (Móstoles, Alcorcòn and Fuenlabrada) and the other one in the east, in Vicálvaro. I'm studying in Fuenlabrada and I have to go by metro and train around 1 hour to get there....yeah its quite a lot but its 1000X better to travel 1 hour than to live isolated and far away from the city centre!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home