My highs and my lows

ERASMUS rulez...Madrid rulez...and what else is goin' on in Karos world!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Hola amigos!
I completely forgot this blog cause there happend too many things this month...first of all there was of course a lot of party: The highlights were an Erasmus party...where I taught my girls the "Auf die Knie" (On ur knees) hymne. If u are drunk enough and if u show some charism and power of persuasion u can in fact make ur friends kneel in front of u! (Thank u guys;-) Of course we didn't miss the Kapital where the Erasmus students are becomin' slowly but surely regular customers... BUT the superparty highlights took place in our flat Calle Fernando el Católico 42, 2C!...

One Thursday where we actually wanted to meet in a small group to drink to go afterwards to Kapital (what a surprise!)...there were around 20 people in our casa includin' a camera team from our university KING Juan Carlos who was shooting us. I didn't see the movie yet but I'm sure it will be a nominee for the Festival de Cannes:-) Another party was Roberts B-day...yes...he's now 23 and we celebrated it a lot! (especially he himself!)




However, I also had some bad luck:-( ...I even had enough bad luck to open a new category to tell u about this! OK....first my already a bit broken laptop broke a bit more!!! This is actually not funny...cause the adapter is completely destroyed (it started to stink and then the green light expired for ever...) Now, my baby is sleepin' since 1 week cause without electricity NADA is working! The first day I was furious...2nd I started to smoke and since last Thursday I drank a lot...but besides that everything is fine...
Actually, its not that bad, I even got a little bit used to it, I feel free...not always sittin' in front of a screen...this makes people become so isolated and now I have time to open my eyes for different things...like nature for example! :-(
Today I was again in the elctronic shop to ask when my new adapter will arrive...and just 10-15 days more...!!! 15 DAYS!!! Arghhh!

Another thing: My Dutch bank card is blocked...supposedly I typed in 3 times the wrong pin (...this could only have happend last Thursday...!) Furthermore, if I want to deblock it I just have to go to Breda to the next bank...hahaha funny hä?!


What makes me really happy at the moment is that I could talk to my Mum today:-) and that I know that Sylwusia and Tammo are comin' on the 4th December...what is in 13 days! Furthermore, we'll have a trip to Salamanca from the 1st- 3rd Dec with the Erasmus!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home