My highs and my lows

ERASMUS rulez...Madrid rulez...and what else is goin' on in Karos world!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Hola!
I've never thought that I would say that BUT Madrid can be really ugly :-( U just have to imagine a grey and cloudy sky ( ...not hard for the German and Dutch)...and its raining! RAIN! The streets are wet...and so are my feet (damn ballerinas)! The advantage is that u can use 'these days' for other fabulous things like e.g. having a romantic evening (which in this case doesn't apply to me) or u can go to the cinema! Yeah! So Kathi and me decided to see "Copying Beethoven" (average movie with great music;-)... and because I was a bit hungry I smuggled some burgers and fries (Mäkääs) into the theatre and it became a really girlish and cosy evening. This was in fact the second time I was in the cinema here, the first movie was "Little miss sunshine" and was fun as well. I feel that time is going to change here... not only because of the weather but also because I think that now people are starting to realize that this is also "real" life! Haha.. this must sound awesome! But in fact now I start to realize that we also have to study...and to hand in LEARNING AGREEMENTS...and do presentations (en Espanol!)...and etc! But as enquiring (wissbegierig) and motivated I am this is no problem at all...;-) Hey..thats the reason why I'm here, right!!!???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home